1. Use reward programs to keep people revisiting
your web site and buying your products. You could
reward gifts or discounts for revisiting or buying.
2. Publish e-zines for other web sites to increase
your traffic. You could do it at no charge and in
return just ask for a sponsor ad in each issue.
3. Trade endorsement ads with other e-zines. They
pull more hits and sales than just trading classified
ads because it gives your ad instant credibility.
4. Test your ad copy before you start taking orders.
Tell your visitors to e-mail you if they want to be
notified when you launch a new product.
5. Get your visitors excited about your product by
letting them know how excited you are about it. Tell
them why you're excited and use exclamation points.
6. Use incentives to gain referrals if you don't have
an affiliate program. Tell people when they refer
customers you will award them with free products.
7. Tell your visitors the reason why you're having a
sale so they don't think your products are cheap. It
could be a holiday/seasonal sale or clearance sale.
8. Stay away from overloading your web site with
high tech gadgets. They can create a slow loading
web page and distract people away from your offer.
9. Cut out words, phrases, and paragraphs in your
ad copy that aren't selling or supporting your product.
This will stop people from getting bored with your ad.
10. Keep people at your web site as long as possible.
Allow them to download free ebooks, sign-up for
contests, use free online services, etc.
Quote of the Day:
"Friends are an aid to the young, to guard them from error;
to the elderly, to attend to their wants and to supplement
their failing power of action; to those in the prime of
life, to assist them to noble deeds." -- Aristotle