A Great Offer from Necker Island....

Here's some interesting info from my colleague Tellman:

" I am rushing around getting ready to leave Richard

Branson's Island (Necker) - jeeze the last few
days have been absolutley freakin' amazing!

I took a bunch of video I can't wait to show you -
this place is just plain seriously cool...

anyway - you probably already saw the case study
of Eric I sent you for the past couple of days...

and he is doing something super-cool today...

How many times have you seen a "big marketing
rockstar" actually expose some niches that he
promotes? Not very many I bet.

Well either Eric Rockefeller has lost his mind,
or he's just feeling really charitable because
that's exactly what he's doing...

He's giving away one of his Clickbank Cash Cows
along with a complete system to follow...

He's banked $4292.82 in the past month alone from
a simple review page in this niche (and he's giving
it to you).

You have to take a look at this:

http://www.OvercomeEverything.com/conspiracy

Not only that...but he's exposing what he feels is a
major conspiracy that directly affects you and your
Clickbank Checks.

I know this may sound a bit funny, but I heard "they"
want to put him in a straitjacket for this...

But the real question is who "they" are?

Find out before they force him to take this site down
forever...

http://www.OvercomeEverything.com/conspiracy


--Tellman"

ListbuildingPower.com