Today's feature article is:
18 Reasons To Write An E-book And
Then Give It Away For Free
1. People will visit your web site to get the free valuable
2. Advertise your products or services in the e-book.
3. You will become known as an expert on the subject
of the e-book.
4. Offer the e-book as a free bonus for purchasing one of
your products or services.
5. Allow other people give away the e-book to increase
visitors to your web site.
6. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give their
contact information before they can download your e-book.
7. The word "FREE" is the most appealing word on the
8. Conduct market research asking people to fill out a
survey before getting the e-book.
9. Make money selling advertising space in the e-book.
10. Give away the e-book as a special gift to your current
customers letting them know you appreciate their business.
11. Gain free advertising by submitting the e-book on
12. Make money selling the reprint rights to people who
would like to sell the e-book.
13. You'll gain valuable referrals from people telling others
about your e-book.
14. Make money cross promoting the e-book as a free
bonus with other people's products or services.
15. Gain free publicity sending press releases announcing
your ''Free E-book Giveaway.''
16. Increase subscribers to your e-zine by giving away the
e-book as an incentive to subscribe.
17. Give away the e-book to people that join your affiliate
18. The biggest reason you should write an e-book and
then give it away for free: you'll feel good helping people
improve their lives.
Quote of the Day:
"It is not every calamity that is a curse, and early
adversity is often a blessing. Surmounted difficulties not
only teach, but hearten us in our future struggles." --