by submitting articles to e-zines. You could include
your name, business name, your credentials, web site
address and e-mail address in your resource box.
2. You will become known as an expert on the topics
you write about. This will give you and your business
extra credibility which will help you compete against
3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's
home page. If they publish each issue on their home
page this will give you some extra exposure.
4. You might get extra exposure if the e-zine publisher
archives their e-zine on their site. People might want
to read the back issues before they make the decision
5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to
spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You
could buy advertisements in other e-zines that don't
publish your articles.
6. You might get extra income from people wanting to
hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to
speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your
7. You could allow e-zine publishers to publish your
articles in their free e-books. Since people give them
away, your advertising could multiply all over the
8. You will get your article published all over the web
when you submit it to an e-zine publisher that has a
free content directory on their web site. They'll allow
their visitors to republish your article.
9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article
and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your
product or service. You will then be able to increase
10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in
an e-zine. You could agree to run one of their articles
in your e-zine if, in exchange, they run yours in their
e-zine. It's a win/win situation.
Quote of the Day:
"...even without success, creative persons find joy in a
job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding..."
-- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi