1. Sign-up to win web site awards. When you win,
some award sites publish your web site link, name
and description on their site.
2. Join online business associations or clubs. If you
join, they will usually list all their members on their
web site. It will give your business extra exposure.
3. Utilize a simple form of viral marketing. Write or
have someone else write a small report with your
ad included on it and allow others to give it away.
4. Improve your business by promoting customer
feedback. Tell them you want their honest opinions
about your business, good or bad.
5. Design your packaging so it sells your products.
Utilize colors and lettering that make your product
more attractive to your prospects.
6. Compare your product's guarantee to your main
competitors. Find a niche were your can design
your guarantee to be more powerful.
7. Try not to assume your audience understands
everything in your ad copy. If you have words they
may not know the meaning to, define them.
8. Build alliances with other online businesses. You
could trade links or ads, create joint venture deals,
cross promote your products, etc.
9. Design your web site to be a valuable resource
for people. Include original content, links to other
interesting web sites, ebooks, software, etc.
10. Compete with the highly branded businesses by
practicing good customers service, strong product
quality and speedy service.
Quote of the Day:
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in
prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant." --