1. Offer to write exclusive articles (that means you
only submit them to one place) for high traffic web
sites in exchange for a link back to your site.
2. Create a positive online image. Tell your visitors
about fundraisers you have sponsored or that you
donate a part of your profits to charity.
3. Improve your customer service on a regular
basis. Try out new technologies that make it easier
to communicate with your customers over the net.
4. Ask your customers what they would like to see
offered by your business in the future. This type of
information can boost your sales.
5. Make sure your web host isn't losing your sales.
If you get an e-mail from someone that told you that
they couldn't access your site, it might be your host.
6. Allow your visitors experience to be an enjoyable
one at your web site. Provide easy navigation, good
content, fast loading graphics, search options, etc.
7. Keep changing or adding freebies to your web
site. If people see the same freebie in your ads they
will say to themselves, "been there done that".
8. Add a directory to your web site. When visitors
submit their web site, e-mail them confirming their
link has been added and remind them to revisit.
9. Organize your marketing and advertising into a
plan. Create a list of daily, weekly, monthly and all
other future promotional plans.
10. Trade links only with web sites that your target
audience or yourself would visit. They should offer
their visitors valuable content or freebies.
Quote of the Day:
"If you want to increase your success rate, double your
failure rate." -- Thomas Watson, Sr., founder of IBM