Will Smith's Motivation



 “Throughout life, people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, because hate in your heart will consume you too.”

“We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care.”

“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.”

“Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”

“Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions."

“The first step is you have to say that you can. “


“The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is that I’m not afraid to DIE on a treadmill. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, but if we get on a treadmill together, there are two things:
1- You’re getting off first
OR
2- I’m gonna DIE

It’s really that simple”


Comments