Affilliate App System - Testimonials

Click Here to go to the Affiliate App System

Having seen how good Reno Van Boven's system is, I thought I'd share some of the testimonials from the Warrior Forum:



Originally Posted by pelytu12 View Post

"I got results within 5 days after Reno set it all up. I made just over $220 dollars for doing nothing..."

I got results within 5 days after Reno set it all up. I made just over 220 dollars for doing nothing.
I have not had the time yet to go through the MTF just yet but It could turn into something huge I believe...



Originally Posted by AffiliateRg View Post

"I joined the program about a week ago, but I already have over thirty leads..."

Reno has provided an excellent system on which to build long term, recurring affiliate commissions from multiple income streams. I joined the program about a week ago, but I already have over thirty leads. Half of these leads were generously provided by Reno as part of the kick-start, and the other half I have generated myself from very limited marketing efforts. I expect to be making my first sale any day soon, as the products I'm promoting are top notch, and the strategy IMO is very solid.

The support and training is great, and thus far I've found Reno and his team to be very responsive and thorough in answering any questions I have - even if they seem silly to me!  If you're a newbie to Internet/Affiliate Marketing, I know you'll really appreciate that as customer support is all too often substandard, or even non-existant.

Overall, I am excited to be part of this opportunity. 



Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post

"I've already got TWO $88.65 commissions in little over 24 hours after implementing your system"Reno are you KIDDING me man?

This funnel converts like absolute GANGbusters

I'm not 100% sure where these sales are coming from (either your campaign or a simple banner placement on one of my sites), but I've already got TWO $88.65 commissions in little over 24 hours after implementing your system!!!!

Very impressed man, can't wait to share this with more of my subscribers

Cordially

Mike "Reno's New Fan" DeVincent

Originally Posted by IMTasTakt View Post




"I am now with 3 sales for the moment, just only 10 days from the original start up..."

It seems that if someone follows your steps from Money Traffic Formula bonus you offer, will have some results.

I just had 2 more sales today and I am now with 3 sales for the moment, just only 10 days from the original start up. I am very excited because it seems that your system WORKS.

Thank you again for this great offer.

Tasos






Comments