1. Use a "P.S." at the end of your ad copy. This
is were you either want to repeat a strong benefit
or use a strong close like a free bonus.
2. Publish a free ebook and give it away from your
web site or in your e-zine. This will increase your
traffic, sales and e-zine subscribers.
3. Create multiple streams of income with your web
site. You could sell your own products, join affiliate
programs, sell advertising space, etc.
4. Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy.
This can earn their trust and put them in a good
mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
5. Create new products or services only if there is
a strong need for them. You won't have anyone to
sell them to if you don't have a market.
6. Sell your backend products to your customers
right after they order. Take them to a "Thank You"
web page that includes other products you sell.
7. Sell a few products on your web site instead of
selling a large amount of products. To many choices
can overwhelm your visitors and they won't buy.
8. Include content and free stuff on your web site
that promote the products you're selling. If they
don't read your ads, they may read your offerings.
9. Remind your visitors that you're human not just
a web site. You could publish information on your
family life, a picture of yourself , a profile, etc.
10. Provide a "Contact Page" on your web site.
Give your visitors as many options to contact you
as possible. This'll add credibility to your business.
Quote of the Day:
"Let us be about setting high standards for life, love,
creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areas
are low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Setting
high standards makes every day and every decade worth
looking forward to." -- Greg Anderson