1. Give your prospects extra incentives so they will
order quicker. It could be free shipping, a faster
shipping option, free gift wrapping, etc.
2. Make your small business look big on the world
wide web. Design your web site using professional
graphics, ordering systems, organized layouts, etc.
3. Attract a lot more customers by giving them clear
ordering instructions. Give them all the information
they need so they can complete their order easily.
4. Give your customers buying incentives so they'll
make repeat purchases. Offer them discounts, free
gifts, bonus points, etc.
5. Tell people about your site whenever you get a
chance. Those people will tell other people and so
on. It's a cheap way to multiply your advertising.
6. Write and send press releases for your web site.
Use a strong headlines, make it newsworthy, and
tell the journalist why their readers would like it.
7. Use a lot of headlines on your web site and ezine.
Some types of headlines are free offers, questions,
problem solvers, sales, and statistics.
8. Design graphics, templates, buttons and banner
ads for other sites. Allow people to use them in
exchange for your web link on their home page.
9. Use time saving promotional software. You can
automate your search engine submissions, posting
to online classified sites, etc.
10. Advertise your online business by dressing in
clothes that are imprinted with your ad. It could be
a T-shirt, ball cap, coat, etc.
Quote of the Day:
"When you become detached mentally from yourself and
concentrate on helping other people with their
difficulties, you will be able to cope with your own more
effectively. Somehow, the act of self-giving is a personal
-- Norman Vincent Peale